This morning we decided to bake cupcakes on this rainy day.
The thing I didn't know was that he'd already put a orange plastic bowl in the oven. So, when I opened the oven after it had preheated. I found A FIRE! I had to throw flour on it. Here is what it looked like (There is no way to describe the horrible smell).
Luckily it wasn't 100 degrees outside because I had to open all of the doors and windows so we didn't get plastic fume poisoning. I was able to scrape the plastic off of the bottom of the stove before it got too hard.
I think the rack is a goner though.